Museum Director James Hewing stated “we have tremendous plans over the next few years to make The National Motorcycle Museum a truly dynamic resource for everyone who loves old motorcycles. Building on Museum founder Roy Richards incredible legacy we want to give enthusiasts the chance not only to be part of, but more importantly, to take part in some unique activities that just wouldn’t be possible otherwise. The unique content of our Museum Friends Scheme will allow people to learn about, ride and enjoy old bikes whilst benefiting financially from the huge savings that can be made by insuring their machines via our insurance scheme."
For an annual subscription friends will get to support the greatest Motorcycle Museum in the world and also receive:
• Joining pack and membership card.
• Unlimited free entry to the Museum for one year.
• 10% discount in Museum shop and restaurant.
• One free 'Bruce Main-Smith' photocopy set per annum (value can be up to £31.00)
• Access to regular workshop instruction days provided by the Museum’s restoration team.
• Full colour quarterly newsletter.
• 'Friends only' competitions and giveaways every year.
Enjoy more Classic MotorCycle reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
To launch the Museum Friends Scheme the first 5000 members to join will all be entered into a free draw to win a 1951 500cc Matchless G80 worth over £4000.
Other benefits include priority invites and hospitality at the Museum for a host of its peripheral motorcycling activities plus beneficial classic insurance rates negotiated with insurer Footman James.
Memberships rates are: Adults 18-65 £29.95, Senior Citizens 65+ £27.45, Junior 0-18 £19.95, Family (2 Adults and 2 Children) £49.95
More information from the National Motorcycle Museum.