The celebrations will start on the evening of Friday October 31 when the Museum will host Steve Parrish for an evening of outrageous tales as part of his 2014 M.A.D tour.
Utilizing both the Museum and its extensive conference facilities Saturday will see the NMM host a huge free open day when the doors will be thrown open and everyone invited to visit free of charge.
There will be additional attractions and 'stars on stage' events featuring the bikes, the stars and the people behind it all.
Some of Saturday's other attractions include:
• Indoor Autojumble
• Stars on Stage and Live Race Bike Fire Ups hosted by Steve Parrish
• Museum Partners and Trade Displays
• Motorcycle 'Try a Bike' Training
• Photo Studio
• Celebratory Book Signings
• Wheelie Machine
• Museum Shop and Restaurant
• Plus the winning draw for the 1951 Vincent Series C Rapide worth £35,000 (raffle tickets still available from museum or online)
The National Motorcycle Museum is located at Coventry Road, Bickenhill, Solihull, West Midlands B92 0EJ
? More information from: www.nationalmotorcyclemuseum.co.uk or telephone; 01675 443311Enjoy more The Classic MotorCycle reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.