Entered by David Critchlow, this bike features a 350 cc J.A.P racing engine, Druid racing forks, adjustable friction dampers and a Burman four-speed gearbox. This is a creature that was built for speed. It is also equipped with a 2.5 gallon petrol tank, a 7 inch Royal Enfield hub in the front and a 7 inch Horton hub in the rear.
The motorcycle, though built in 1931, dissappeared for a number of years before it resurfaced in 1946 when it was first registered for the road.
Enjoy more Classic MotorCycle reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
Its racing days were probably in and around the 1930’s, but most of the bikes history (before David acquired it in 1966) is not known.