26 February 2015
The company behind some of the UK’s leading motorcycle and motoring events is looking to add an event planner to its growing ranks with applications now being taken for this exciting new role which will be based at its offices in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 11th March 2015
The fifth annual Prescott Bike Festival promising to be the best yet! A Paddock Specials Show 'n' Tell, a host of trade stands and a Dealer Zone will be supplemented by entertainment, great food, live music and host of star riders...
5 December 2014
The National Children's Day of 1924 was a truly special event for underprivileged children all over the country, and particularly those who were cultivating (or had already cultivated) an affinity for motorcycles and motorcars...
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015