David Dixon pushes off the Stevens Velocette at the start of the 1964 Skerries 100, held 18 miles north of Dublin. It was part of a feature called Dicing on the Cheap...
Fancy yourself as a bit of photographer? Well, we’re giving you the chance to showcase your favourite snaps with the 2014 Mortons Archive photo competition! Top prize is a custom made motorcycle helmet from specialist supplier Davida!
• Norton Dominator Super Profile
• BSA V-twin
• Beardmore Precision
• Straight from the plate – Thruxton, 1951
• Reader’s restoration – Rudge Multi
• Touring in France
• Closer Look – BSA’s sidecar stars
• Men who mattered – Georg Meier
• Marque of distinction – Sunbeams
• Restoration Guide – Gilera lightweights
• Technical feature – Ignition
► Subscribe to The Classic Motorcycle
The Classic Bikers Club features the all latest classic motorcycling news, road tests, workshop reports, galleries and videos. Subscribers to this magazine can also explore our huge archive, enter exclusive competitions and join the lively forum.
Visit the Classic Bikers Club today >>
Search the Classic Bikers Club.