“I don’t suppose you’d be interested in looking at my rebuilding of a Kawasaki W1’s motor would you?” asked owner Dave Jupp. Of course we would; we’d leap at the chance. Steve Cooper reports...
• Ariel Huntmaster superprofile
• BSA Gold Star
• Triumph Speed Twins
• AJS R7 Brooklands racer
• Ted Mellors’ reflections
• Closer Look – 1952 Sidecar GP season
• Jerry Thurston column
• Marque of distinction – Velocettes
• Restoration Guide – JAP engines
• Technical feature – New Imp rebuild, part IV
► Subscribe to The Classic Motorcycle
The Classic Bikers Club features the all latest classic motorcycling news, road tests, workshop reports, galleries and videos. Subscribers to this magazine can also explore our huge archive, enter exclusive competitions and join the lively forum.
Visit the Classic Bikers Club today >>
Search the Classic Bikers Club.