Engines, gearboxes, carburettors and some electrical components are assembled with a mass of joints, which need sealing to prevent oil and fuel loss, or the ingress of water. Despite advances in technology, gaskets remain the favourite joint sealer...
• Joan Westbrook interview
• Jerry Thurston column
• Archive photograph
• Which model? (Norton 500cc twins)
• BSA M20 super profile
• Moto Guzzi Bicilindrica – history and test
• Reader’s restoration – Triumph Tiger 100
• Straight from the plate – 1963 Thruxton 500 miler
• Ted Mellors’ reflections
• Bantam engine build
• Restoration guide - Triumph 3T
The Classic Bikers Club features the all latest classic motorcycling news, road tests, workshop reports, galleries and videos. Subscribers to this magazine can also explore our huge archive, enter exclusive competitions and join the lively forum.
Visit the Classic Bikers Club today >>
Search the Classic Bikers Club.