Considering it was almost never made, the competition single had an extraordinarily successful competition career. It is fortunate that John Prestwich, founder of the world-famous company that manufactured JAP engines, had second thoughts after visiting a local speedway meeting in 1928...
• BSA Rocket Gold Star Super Profile
• Velocette KTT
• BMW R67/R68
• Royal Enfield Motor Carrier
• Straight from the plate – 1930 GP
• Motorcycle spotlight - Ariel Model A
• MV Agusta Scrambler
• Marque of distinction – Scotts
• You were asking
• Restoration guide – Douglas Dragonfly
The Classic Bikers Club features the all latest classic motorcycling news, road tests, workshop reports, galleries and videos. Subscribers to this magazine can also explore our huge archive, enter exclusive competitions and join the lively forum.
Visit the Classic Bikers Club today >>
Search the Classic Bikers Club.