BSA's Clubman Gold Star is one of the most iconic and revered British motorcycles ever made, and rightly so. This CB34 is a touch earlier – and rarer – than the more usual Beeza Clubman DBDs, but it still has plenty of pedigree...
• Triumph CTT
• BSA A10 Golden Flash
• Rex-Acme Blackburnes
• Straight from the plate – Crystal Palace, 1957
• Matchless G50CSR (cover story)
• Baz and Jenny Staple interview
• Men who mattered – Tim Hunt
• Roy Poynting column
• Jerry Thurston column
• Marque of distinction – Moto Guzzi
• Ted Mellors reflections
• Closer Look – 1914 ‘no show’
• You were asking
The Classic Bikers Club features the all latest classic motorcycling news, road tests, workshop reports, galleries and videos. Subscribers to this magazine can also explore our huge archive, enter exclusive competitions and join the lively forum.
Visit the Classic Bikers Club today >>
Search the Classic Bikers Club.