34th Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show 2014
By: Joe Dick
The Bath and West Showground provides the curtain raiser to a season of classic exhibitions...
The Bristol Classic Motorcycle Show is almost as old as the International though and, despite the name, is held near Shepton Mallet rather than in the Bristol Dockland Warehouse where it originated. Naturally given the time of year most of the action happens inside and well away from any possibility of snow and wet. Attendance grows each year, with plenty of room to expand, with close on 20,000 people descending on the halls last year.
> More info: www.classicbikeshows.com
Comment on our videos: register or log in to add your comments to our video features below.
Video hosted by ©YouTube
Responses to “34th Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show 2014”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015