Walkabout at Bristol Show
By: Joe Dick and James Robinson
Editor of TCM James Robinson checks out a pair of Broughs on the Bonhams stand and explains the differences between a slimline and wideline Featherbed frame...
Editor Robinson drools around the Bonhams' stand.
Comment on our videos: register or log in to add your comments to our video features below.
Video hosted by ©YouTube
Responses to “Walkabout at Bristol Show”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015