VMCC Banbury Run 2012
By: James Robinson
Based around the Motor Heritage Centre at Gaydon, riders take to the roads of Oxfordshire, completing a circuit around the local lanes, with three differing routes. James Robinson, editor of The Classic Motorcycle, was there to capture the event.
Comment on our videos: register or log in to add your comments to our video features below.
Video hosted by ©YouTube
Responses to “VMCC Banbury Run 2012 ”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015