Bristol Show 2010: rare bikes
By: Web Editor
The Classic MotorCycle editor, James Robinson, talks on some of the rare and carefully restored motorcycles that appeared at the Show. Highlights include a Triumph Terrier, Greeves, Brough Superior SS80 and a Panther build done during the show itself!
For more on classic bike shows, visit: http://www.classicbikeshows.com
Comment on our videos: register or log in to add your comments to our video features below.
Video hosted by ©YouTube
Responses to “Bristol Show 2010: rare bikes”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015