classicbikeshows: An interview with Steve Baker & Ferry Brouwer
By: Web Editor
Malcolm Wheeler takes time out for a chat with America's first world champion, Steve Baker, and owner of the Yamaha Classic Racing Team, Ferry Brouwer, at this years Carole Nash International Classic MotorCycle Show at the Stafford County Show-ground.
What it's all about...
The International Classic Motorcycle Show is very much a traditional classic show that attracts the best from around the world. There are club stands, trade stands, private entries and a massive autojumble that fills several of the halls and outside field at the Stafford County Showground. It is always a great draw for the enthusiast and last year over 30,000 people flocked to the showground, will you be one of them this year? Bonhams Auctioneers & Valuers always run a classic auction on Sunday, viewing on Saturday. Car parking is FREE for the duration of the weekend to visitors.
• Find our more - visit http://www.classicbikeshows.com
Comment on our videos: register or log in to add your comments to our video features below.
Video hosted by ©YouTube
Responses to “classicbikeshows: An interview with Steve Baker & Ferry Brouwer”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015