Trophies stolen from NMM
By: Web editor
Each of the Museum's trophy cabinets was smashed causing substantial damage to the displays.
Many of the trophies and TT replicas have little 'scrap' value but are unique and irreplaceable as part of this country's Motorcycling Heritage.
Because of the historical importance of these trophies the National Motorcycle Museum will be offering a substantial award of £20,000 for information which leads to the safe recovery of these important artefacts.
Anyone with any relevant information is asked to contact West Midlands Police or the National Motorcycle Museum on 01675 443311 or email Museum Director James Hewing email@example.com
The Museum has re-opened as normal this morning.
Responses to “Trophies stolen from NMM”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015