New for October's Stafford show
By: Web editor
Classic Bike Shows is currently looking for entrants to the sessions, which will feature bikes from 1960 through to the present day, with one session on each morning and afternoon of the October 18-19 event.
A soon to be confirmed guest commentator will be talking about the machines and their histories as they go on display.
Nick Mowbray, exhibition manager, said: “Every year we look for new ways to enhance our events and adding this parade element to October’s Stafford show should certainly do that.
“We expect to get some stunning and interesting bikes entered for visitors to get a glimpse of and it also provides an added extra for the many clubs and individuals who help us put together our inside concourse exhibitions.”
Some details to take note of are:
- Entrants can apply for either Saturday or Sunday, or both days
- Machines on display inside the venue cannot be moved during the day and are not eligible to also be submitted to the cavalcade sessions
- Entrants receive one event wristband and one event vehicle pass
- Entrants must have their machine in place before the show opens at 9am and need to remain in place until the show closes at 6pm Saturday or 5pm Sunday
Those interested in participating in the cavalcade sessions can download the entry form from classicbikeshows.com under the ‘Bookings’ tab.
Responses to “New for October's Stafford show”
Current Issue: Apr 2015
Trophy Winner: Unit Triumph TR6
Easy alliance: Magni BMW R100S
25 Memorable British Bikes: FREE 32-page supplement
Wrongly maligned? Making a case for AMC's Lightweights
Veteran Motosacoche; 'Mouth to mouth' resuscitation run;
Indians for every budget; Nick Jeffries interview; Bristol Show report
• Next issue on sale: April 2, 2015