TCM studio day
By: James Robinson
The venue will be Horncastle, Lincolnshire and the bikes will be professionally photographed in the mag's on-site studio.
The studio day is a free event and lunch will be provided. You will also receive a contribution towards the cost of bringing your bike along, and a CD of all the photographs that were taken of your motorcycle.
Machines should be pre-1970, British, European or American, though of course we’ll consider others. The photographed machines will feature in a future issue of The Classic MotorCycle magazine.
To register your interest, please send a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses to “TCM studio day”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015