NMM art gallery is now open!
By: Web editor
The gallery opened yesterday (July 1st) and features motorcycling related artwork, photographs and sculpture from UK artists. The artists' details are shown on each display piece. Entry to the gallery is free.
Meanwhile, contributions are still being invited for the 30th Anniversary Photographic Competition in the following age groups and categories:
Age Groups: Under 12 Year’s, 12-18 Years, Over 18 Years.
Categories: Best or Most Unusual Location, Best or Most Unusual Subject Matter, Humorous
There will be a first prize for the overall winning entry of a weekend break at a UK Best Western hotel. The Runner-up will receive a free visit to the Museum for up to five people, including a personal VIP guided tour and lunch at the Museum's restaurant.
Each image must specify the make and model of British machine featured as well as the photographer's name and location where the image was taken. Both professional and budding photographers are invited to contribute with copyright of all material submitted being granted to the National Motorcycle Museum.
Responses to “NMM art gallery is now open!”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015