BSA Rocket Gold Star guide, original Velocette KTT story, MV Agusta scrambler, plus Scott guide, Ariel Model A, BMW R67, Royal Enfield Motor Carrier and all the usual regulars and archive articles. On sale now!
• Editor's welcome
• Archive photograph
• Coupes Moto Legende
• Subscribe and save
• BSA Rocket Gold Star Super Profile
• Velocette KTT
• BMW R67/R68
• Royal Enfield Motor Carrier
• Straight from the plate – 1930 Belgian GP
• Motorcycle spotlight - Ariel Model A
• MV Agusta Scrambler
• Ted Mellors’ reflections
• Closer Look – 1949 GP season
• Brian Butt interview
• Men who mattered – E J Potter
• Roy Poynting column
• Jerry Thurston column
• Marque of distinction – Scotts
• You were asking
• Restoration guide – Douglas Dragonfly
• Technical feature – Two-stroke cooling part 2
• Next month
• Classic camera
The Classic MotorCycle - where legends come to life
Where legends come to life
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
With roots that stretch back to 1903 and a motorcycling archive without equal, The Classic MotorCycle has more to offer the true vintage motorcycle enthusiast than any other publication.
The Classic MotorCycle is published monthly, and available throughout the world in major outlets or by subscription. It is also available via Zinio digital magazines for PC, Mac or iPad / Android tablets.
• Subscribe today - www.classicmagazines.co.uk