RRL Riders Tour
By: Web editor
The RRL Riders Tour will see over 200 motorcycle riders ride 99km through Paris and the surrounding countryside on their custom café racers and cruisers, accompanied by a fleet of vintage cars and motorcycles.
It promises to be loud, exciting and visually stunning, with some of Europe’s most dedicated riders showing off their awesome machines and strong personal style.
Registration to take part in this one-in-a-lifetime ride is now open at www.rrlriders.com and anyone can register - all you need is a motorcycle.
Responses to “RRL Riders Tour”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015