Mallory Bike Bonanza set to roar
By: Jack Harrison
Among those attending will be the former multi-World Champion Giacomo Agostini, home-spun hero John Cooper and 20 times Isle of Man TT race winner John McGuinness.
Another key element of the weekend is ‘Club Central’, where clubs from all over the UK will gather to display their motorcycles.
Interested parties will find information and the club stand application form on the circuit website.
In the hospitality marquee there will be a licensed bar and entertainment for everyone, including on Saturday evening a local 1950s rock ’n’ roll band, The
To find out more about riding in the parade laps, for more information or to book your place check out the circuit’s website www.malloryparkcircuit.com and complete the application form, alternatively, call 01455 502214.
Responses to “Mallory Bike Bonanza set to roar”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015