New web shop for Museum
By: Web editor
The shop features a huge range of specialist books, covering every aspect of motorcycling from ancient to modern and all can be bought from the comfort of your own home. In the coming months the online shop will expand to feature all of the products and unique gifts stocked in the company's 'physical' shop.
Another Museum resource recently announced is the Bruce Main-Smith archive, which includes manuals, catalogues, parts books and so on. A valuable reference to restorers and enthusiasts.
You can purchase any one of over 4000 BMS photocopy sets available by contacting the Museum on 01675 444123 or e-mailing the shop at: email@example.com
Responses to “New web shop for Museum”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015