Bonhams' Stafford sale moves to Sandylands Centre
By: Web editor
The Bonhams motorcycle auctions at Stafford are the most important sales of collectors’ motorcycles worldwide, featuring a diverse selection of the finest machines which attract an international audience of motorcycle enthusiasts and collectors.
For the first time in 25 years this year’s sale – part of the 34th Carole Nash International Classic MotorCycle Show – will be held at The Sandylands Centre in Stafford.
Still located within the Staffordshire County Showground and with over 1,000sqm exhibition space, The Sandylands Centre offers Bonhams even more flexibility to maximise the display of machines, and will enhance the experience for both the buyer and the seller.
Ben Walker, director of the Bonhams Motorcycle Department, said: “After many happy years of conducting motorcycle auctions in the old annexe, we are extremely excited to be moving to a more flexible and less crowded space. And whilst it’s not located off the main exhibition hall we are certain people will find us with ease.”
Responses to “Bonhams' Stafford sale moves to Sandylands Centre”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015