Forgotten treasure: the oft-overlooked 500cc Matchless and AJS parallel twins. Also, Ariel's stunning SG31, BMW R50S restoration, Cotton Street Scrambler, New Imperial and all the usual regulars and archive material. On sale now!
• Editor's intro
• Archive photograph
• Matchless G9/AJS Model 20 super profile
• NEC Classic show
• Ariel SG31
• Triumph Tiger
• Straight from the plate –
• Southern Scott Scramble, 1925
• Reader’s restoration – BMW R50S
• Triumph Brooklands racer
• Ted Mellors reflections
• Closer Look – Ariel Leader
• John Bottomley interview
• Classic components
• (Wo)men who mattered – Marjorie Cottle
• Roy Poynting column
• For various budgets – Douglas flat-twins
• Jerry Thurston column
• You were asking
• Restoration Guide – Norton Model 50
• Technical feature – New Imperial rebuild, part I
• Next month
• Classic camera
► Search for back issues and past features
► Subscribe to The Classic Motorcycle
The Classic MotorCycle - where legends come to life
Where legends come to life
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
With roots that stretch back to 1903 and a motorcycling archive without equal, The Classic MotorCycle has more to offer the true vintage motorcycle enthusiast than any other publication.
The Classic MotorCycle is published monthly, and available throughout the world in major outlets or by subscription. It is also available via Zinio digital magazines for PC, Mac or iPad / Android tablets.
• Subscribe today - www.classicmagazines.co.uk