Rocking in to Brighton
By: Alan Turner
Maintaining some sort of faith for the home country were Phil Bailey and ‘Mustang Sally.’ Lifelong bike enthusiasts, they had received a tip-off over a barn find, an Enfield and an ES2 Norton. The owner had stored the bikes for years. Phil and Sally, with help from a gang of friends, cleaned away years of detritus and bird residue. Within 12 hours, the ES2 was cleaned up and running.
Responses to “Rocking in to Brighton”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015