CRMC at Donington
By: James Robinson
One of the highlights was seeing the genuine ex-works NS500 Honda triple, which is usually reserved for parade duties by the likes of Freddie Spencer and Wayne Gardner, actually being raced in the ‘big race’ of the weekend, the Wheatcroft Trophy. Despite never having ridden it before, Richard Parker came third. Winner was 25-year-old Richard Blunt (1260cc Kawasaki) from Bury St Edmunds.
Responses to “CRMC at Donington”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015