Douglas Dragonfly, 1950s styling sensation, a grand day out at the original autojumble, BSA A10, Triumph 3T front fork rebuild, Royal Enfield's capable Crusader, plus all the usual archive features and columnists. On sale now!
• Editor's intro
• Founders Day
• Moto Retro du Puy
• Subscribe and save
• John Hobbs interview
• Classic advert
• Men who mattered (Dave Whitworth)
• For various budgets (1960s singles)
• Jerry Thurston column
• Archive photograph
• Which model? (side valve 500cc Nortons)
• Roy Poynting Column
• Douglas Dragonfly super profile
• Indian – company history and test
• Reader’s resto – Royal Enfield Crusader Sports
• Straight from the plate – Sunbeam point-to-point
• BSA A10
• Ted Mellors’ reflections
• Lester brothers’ story
• Restoration Guide – Ariel Arrow/Leader
• Closer Look – Sidecar TTs
• You were asking
• Next month
• Technical feature – Triumph 3T forks rebuild
• Classic camera
The Classic MotorCycle - where legends come to life
Where legends come to life
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
With roots that stretch back to 1903 and a motorcycling archive without equal, The Classic MotorCycle has more to offer the true vintage motorcycle enthusiast than any other publication.
The Classic MotorCycle is published monthly, and available throughout the world in major outlets or by subscription. It is also available via Zinio digital magazines for PC, Mac or iPad / Android tablets.
• Subscribe today - www.classicmagazines.co.uk