Castrol classic oil
By: James Robinson
In addition to gallon size and 20 litre home workshop drums, it has introduced one litre top-up tins, handy when touring and topping-up.
The Classic range comprises crankcase and gear oils in a selection of viscosities, enabling owners to follow the motorcycle manufacturers’ original oil recommendations.
For the recommended lubricant for your vehicle call Castrol Classic Oils sales and technical helpdesk on 01954 231668 or visit www.castrolclassicoils.co.uk
Responses to “Castrol classic oil”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015