By: James Robinson
From 1958 to 1971, David was on the staff of Motor Cycle, and was reckoned to be the first European journalist to ever ride a Honda. He tested many exotic machines, including top ‘works’ machinery, as well as being a successful racer in his own right. A resident of the Queen Elizabeth Park Care Home, the funeral will take place on July 29 at 2pm, at St Joseph's Roman Catholic Church, Milford, Surrey GU8 5DU.
Responses to “David Dixon”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015