Best buy ever? AMC's rigid 350 singles had it all, plus Moto Guzzi V8, the ultimate Grand Prix racer, dirt track Douglas, Vincent Black Shadow and all the usual regulars, columnists and archive articles. Plus FREE 1939 TT supplement. Don't miss it!
• Editor's intro
• ASI Motoshow
• Subscribe and save
• Banbury Run
• John Ruth interview
• Men who mattered
• For various budgets (top-class 250s)
• Jerry Thurston column
• Moto Guzzi V8 – history and test
• Which model? (Triumph Tiger Cubs)
• Roy Poynting column
• AJS 16M/Matchless G3L super profile
• Reader’s restoration – Douglas DT(SW)5
• Straight from the plate – ‘JABS’ Norton Special
• OEC Commander
• Ted Mellors’ reflections
• Vincent Black Shadow
• Restoration Guide – DOT trials/scrambles
• Closer Look – long distance trials
• You were asking
• Technical feature – magneto rebuild
• Next month
• Classic camera
The Classic MotorCycle - where legends come to life
Where legends come to life
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
With roots that stretch back to 1903 and a motorcycling archive without equal, The Classic MotorCycle has more to offer the true vintage motorcycle enthusiast than any other publication.
The Classic MotorCycle is published monthly, and available throughout the world in major outlets or by subscription. It is also available via Zinio digital magazines for PC, Mac or iPad / Android tablets.
• Subscribe today - www.classicmagazines.co.uk