Hire a classic bike at Isle of Man this year, news of the annual Classic Speed Week and free bike slots on Motorail...
IoM classic bike hire available
• Fancy riding a 350LC or GPZ900R around the Island? Now you can, thanks to bike hire company Isle of Man Motorcycle Adventures. Run by husband and wife team Mike and Sheila Banks, the bikes will be on the fleet later this year. For more details, go to www.motorcycleadventures.im
Classic Speed Week on track
• The annual Classic Speed Week will take part on the Pannonia Ring track in Hungary, July 26-28. This gives you three days to enjoy one of the most technical tracks in Europe, just for vintage bike lovers. There are three classes (one just for Ducatis and one only for Guzzis), free practice, timed practice and race.
Entry is €190 per rider. Read the rules and download the entry form at www.ducatispeedweek.org
Free bike places on Motorail
• Forget about slogging through bad weather or getting bored on autobahns aboard your modern classic on holiday – bike friendly train service Motorail has launched a dedicated website – www.motorail-rider.com – just for riders to book their European journeys. It is also offering up to two free bike places on selected routes/dates: go to the website and check out the special offers page or call 01245 595555.
Classic Motorcycle Mechanics needs you!
• Do you have a bike crying out to be featured in the pages of CMM? Then drop editor Bertie an email.
Where legends come to life
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
With roots that stretch back to 1903 and a motorcycling archive without equal, The Classic MotorCycle has more to offer the true vintage motorcycle enthusiast than any other publication.
The Classic MotorCycle is published monthly, and available throughout the world in major outlets or by subscription. It is also available via Zinio digital magazines for PC, Mac or iPad / Android tablets.
• Subscribe today - www.classicmagazines.co.uk