Video bike reviews from Bristol Show
By: Web editor
He starts with a look at a pair of Brough Superiors on the Bonhams stand, an SS100 and SS80.
The 1926 SS100 is powered by a JAP V-Twin and is in superb condition, with an auction estimate of between £160-200,000 — it will be auctioned at the Stafford Show in April. The other is a sidevalve JAP powered SS80, with a slightly more affordable estimate of £50-70,000.
Elsewhere James reviews a stunning 1961 Norton Dominator and explains the differences between the slimline and wideline Featherbed frames.
Ken Ashton, a partner in Vintage & Veteran, reviews a 1914 Indian Powerplus 1000cc and explains the lovely rose jointed steering, plus looks at a 1917 1000cc Harley-Davidson, which has a trick pressurised acetylene cylinder for the headlights.
Video hosted by ©YouTube
Responses to “Video bike reviews from Bristol Show”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015