Bristol Show closes its doors
By: Web editor
The disappointment of Sammy Miller missing the Sunday through illness was compensated for in so many other ways, with on stage interviews with trophy winners and many bike video reviews being filmed. We'll roll these out on Classic Bikers Club as soon as they're ready.
Best in Show and well deserved winner was Rodney Hann's stunning 1925 546cc Husqvarna 180. But the standard of exhibits was very high, and the bar is continually being raised, making the task of judging all the more difficult.
Our next show is the 33rd Carole Nash International Classic MotorCycle Show at the fabulous Stafford County Showground on the weekend of April 27-28. We hope to see you there.
Future shows in 2013
? The 33rd Carole Nash International Classic MotorCycle Show, Apr 27-28
? The Carole Nash Great Scottish Bike Show, May 11-12
? The Carole Nash Newark Bike Bonanza, June 22-23
? The 20th Carole Nash Eurojumble, September 6-7
? The 20th Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show, Oct 19-20
Responses to “Bristol Show closes its doors”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015