The Prescott Bike Festival goes from strength to strength and as the event raises awareness and funds for the Nationwide Association of Blood Bikes, it's for a good cause too...
The Gloucestershire-based Prescott Bike Festival 2013, held on Sunday April 7, will build on the success of the previous years by introducing a number of new features. These include a 'Happy Hour' – an hour of activity on the hill featuring rare race machinery and factory bikes. In fact, anything that's special, different, rare or exotic. This is no static display; every entry to Happy Hour will Run the Hill. Not only will spectators be able to get close to some really special kit, they can hear it fire up and Run the Hill. It's also the time to watch celebrity riders take to the Hill.
Other features of the Prescott Bike Festival 2013 include:
• Dealer stands from the likes of Ducati, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Enfield, Triumph, AJP, Harley, Victory, BMW and KTM
• Demonstrations throughout the day by 10 times British Trials Champion, Steve Saunders
• A demonstration of the exciting new motorcycle sport, Moto Gymkhana
• An opportunity to meet biking celebrities
• Thrilling passenger experiences on a variety of machinery
• Plus more than 100 trade stands
Musical entertainment will include rock band, East of the Sun, and (returning by popular demand), 1950s inspired rockabilly, rock & roll and R&B band, Josie and the Outlaw.
More information from www.prescottbikefestival.co.uk
Where legends come to life...
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With roots that stretch back to 1903 and a motorcycling archive without equal, The Classic MotorCycle has more to offer the true vintage motorcycle enthusiast than any other publication.
The Classic MotorCycle is published monthly, and available throughout the world in major outlets or by subscription. It is also available via Zinio digital magazines for PC, Mac or iPad / Android tablets.
• Subscribe today - www.classicmagazines.co.uk