Early Commandos, Raleigh's sturdy single, Royal Enfield two strokes, men who mattered: Laurence Hartley, Dave Degens interview plus all the usual regulars and FREE 48-page reprint. On sale now!
This month's contents includes:
• Ed's intro
• Newark CBG Winter Show
• Barcelona Museum
• Subscribe and save
• Nubo Motors
• Men who mattered – Laurence Hartley
• Jerry Thurston column
• Dave Degens interview
Dave Degens was one of the most successful riders in 1960s British road racing. He also had one of the most unusual names (it is pronounced dee-jenz) – Dave’s ancestors emigrated from Holland in Victorian times.
• For various budgets – 750cc machines
• Classic advert
• Roy Poynting Column
• Which model? Postwar Royal Enfield two-strokes
• Archive photograph
• Norton Commando
• Garelli racing history and racer test
• Reader’s restoration – Triumph Bonneville
• Straight from the plate – 1925 Amateur TT
• BSA B33 ‘Special’
• Seen From the Saddle
• Raleigh MG32
This handsome 350cc machine comes from a somewhat neglected era – but it has plenty of points to say it shouldn’t be forgotten.
• Restoration Guide – 50cc Itom
• Closer Look – 1913 predictions for the future
• Classic camera: Paris to Tibet, April 1951
• You were asking
The Classic MotorCycle - where legends come to life
Where legends come to life
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With roots that stretch back to 1903 and a motorcycling archive without equal, The Classic MotorCycle has more to offer the true vintage motorcycle enthusiast than any other publication.
The Classic MotorCycle is published monthly, and available throughout the world in major outlets or by subscription. It is also available via Zinio digital magazines for PC, Mac or iPad / Android tablets.
• Subscribe today - www.classicmagazines.co.uk