• Norton Dominator Super Profile
• BSA V-twin
• Beardmore Precision
• Straight from the plate – Thruxton, 1951
• Reader’s restoration – Rudge Multi
• Touring in France
• Closer Look – BSA’s sidecar stars
• Men who mattered – Georg Meier
• Marque of distinction – Sunbeams
• Restoration Guide – Gilera lightweights
• Technical feature – Ignition
► Subscribe to The Classic Motorcycle
Where legends come to life
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
With roots that stretch back to 1903 and a motorcycling archive without equal, The Classic MotorCycle has more to offer the true vintage motorcycle enthusiast than any other publication.
The Classic MotorCycle is published monthly, and available throughout the world in major outlets or by subscription. It is also available via Zinio digital magazines for PC, Mac or iPad / Android tablets.
• Subscribe today - www.classicmagazines.co.uk