Black Bess joins the auction
By: James Robinson
Restored by Brough guru Tony Cripps, the nicely mellowed 1000cc machine joins a host of other classic machines, with more coming in daily.
To keep appraised of what’s going on at the sale, visit www.bonhams.com or call 08700 273616.
For more information about the 19th Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics show, visit www.classicbikeshows.com
Responses to “Black Bess joins the auction”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015