By: Web Editor
They will be erected on two houses in Nottingham, the first in Mandalay Street where he was born and the second in Arnold Road where he lived for a while.
On Saturday, April 26, the Sheriff of Nottingham, Coun Ian Malcolm, will unveil the first at 2.30pm and the second, a short distance away, an hour later.
It is planned that quite a few Broughs will be present at both locations, meeting initially at Mandalay Street at 2pm. Other marque enthusiasts with their machines are welcome to attend.
Terry Hobden, Hon. Secretary Brough Superior OC, Hampshire
Responses to “Brough plaque”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015