By: Web Editor
I have enclosed a photographs of my late father, George Charlton, aboard a Matchless, somewhere in the Far East, which may be of interest to your readers. The photographs would probably have been taken in either Malaysia or Singapore, before he was captured and imprisoned by the Japanese.
Many thanks for your excellent publication.
John Charlton, Northumberland
Responses to “Military Matchless”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015