That's rather small...
By: Web Editor
Finer details; Wheelbase 29in? A likely story (Terry Collier, perhaps?) Even the legendary Bob couldn’t have achieved that; 59in perhaps?
How many remember Bob’s trials sidecar outfit with the Norton Dominator engine, or his ride in the 1958 (?) SSDT with Norton Navigator and Bambini sidecar?
Jim Stevenson, Cheshire
Responses to “That's rather small...”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015