What about girders?
By: Web Editor
Alas, when I turned to the page, it was really a history of the telescopic fork, with little info on girders. Tele forks have been discussed before, and lots of info is available.
How do you tell the difference between Webb, Brampton, Druids, Spartans, etc? Which manufacturers used which, etc., and why? Even my knowledge, which is fairly extensive, is pretty spotty on the subject.
This is just a suggestion. Your magazine is my favourite of the ‘glossies’.
Pete Gagan, Canada
Responses to “What about girders?”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015