Remembering father's motorcycles
By: Web Editor
My father had this (right) Indian 350cc side valve (1926-1928) followed by a purchase of a new 1936 Norton Model 20 while living in Shanghai from 1928, until we left in 1955. He fondly remembered the Norton and was playing with a headlight switch from it that he saved when he passed away at age 88. Please keep up your excellent magazine.
Andy Granovsky, via email
Responses to “Remembering father's motorcycles”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015