TT reprint enjoyed
By: Web Editor
For me, the unsung hero of the publication, was the photographer who was positioned on Bray Hill for the Junior and Senior Races.
The shots of Fleischmann on his DKW, Meier on the BMW, and a completely airborne – and unseated – Frith on the works Norton, are quite brilliant. Those machines would be ‘flying’ at three figure speeds, and I doubt the camera was all that user-friendly. Great stuff!
Jim Davies, Birmingham
Responses to “TT reprint enjoyed”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015