By: Web Editor
We are located on the main A5 at Hockliffe in Bedfordshire.
There used to be a Harley-Davidson Dealership opposite us that closed a few years ago.
The background of my company is that we are a classic car repair and restorer with over 30 years of experience, but we also fabricate historic race car chassis. We have restored several classic British bikes and we would like to move more in that direction, and provide a good reliable all round service, at a sensible price.
We would be able to offer all workshop facilities including specialised welding, on site.
We have just secured a small shop premises at the front of our workshop where we will display a few bikes and carry a selection of parts and consumables
Andy Thomas, Classic Chassis Services Ltd, 07799 294754
Responses to “Repairs offered”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015