By: Web Editor
I always look forward to it dropping through the letterbox. In particular, the Seen from the saddle reprints – what a wonderful way Graham Walker had for describing machines and riding conditions. I well remember when living near the Ulster GP course in Northern Ireland, cycling home the five miles from school at my fastest pace, to listen to his commentary on the Isle of Man TT. What a distinctive voice he had too… My late mother had been briefed to tune in the radio to the correct station, in readiness for my arrival.
All good things do eventually come to an end, but please keep Seen from the saddle going for as long as you can.
Thanks for a great classic motorcycle read.
James Cook, nr Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Responses to “Wonderful Walker”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015