By: Web Editor
I was wondering if you would be able to put something in your fab mag (grovel, grovel…) in case any of your readers may have any ideas of it whereabouts.
According to the DVLA, it is still around and currently insured. The bike which my father often talked about was a 1959 650cc Triumph Tiger 110, registration PDR 218.
Please see attached a photo of my parents with the bike in the early 1960s.
Needless to say, I realise it’s a long shot but any information would be gratefully received.
Keep up the great mag.
Steve Burge, 07834 999581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses to “Tiger hunt”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015