By: Web Editor
I would like to say that in my opinion The Classic MotorCycle is head and shoulders above all the other ‘old’ motorcycle publications. The America bi-monthly title Motorcycle Classics is maturing very well and its photographic reproduction is stunning, but it’s not on the same level as your magazine and I suspect it never will be. The Mortons archive is a national treasure, the like of which is unequalled anywhere, and with a resource of such quality behind TCM I can see no serious challengers to your number one spot.
Thanks for what you you’ve done with The Classic MotorCycle; it’s better now than it has ever been. Please keep up the good work.
Andrew Eason, Wickford, Essex
Responses to “Efforts appreciated”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015