New Lansdowne racing class
By: Web Editor
Until now, the series has been the preserve of ‘GP’ machines – so Manx Nortons, AJS 7Rs, Matchless G50s – but this year there’ll be a new ‘Clubman Class’ ostensibly to encourage machines built for the Goodwood Revival pre-1954 class out more than once every two years.
So, if you’ve a Gold Star, a Triumph twin, a big Vincent or similar, this is the place to race. More information in the current issue of The Classic MotorCycle.
Responses to “New Lansdowne racing class”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015