Is Jerry looking gift horse in the mouth?
By: Web Editor
I used to enjoy a TV programme Jerry was involved with called Salvage Squad. In it Jerry always looked as if his thinking was, the bigger the doubt, the bigger his hammer and it seems to me he is using the same big hammer on his opinions and his articles.
Jerry seems to be suggesting vehicles exempt from road tax payments at the moment should resume paying road tax, just in case the powers that be tell us we will have to start paying road tax again sometime in the future. For the love of Mike, with logic like this in print I would suggest Jerry puts down his pen and his hammer. Let us all enjoy the savings!
James Buck, East Ayrshire
Responses to “Is Jerry looking gift horse in the mouth?”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015