Appreciation of Adams
By: Web Editor
For the record I am not sure if he and I have ever met, but what is certain is I have long rated Richard’s photographic work as being truly exceptional, indeed though he has no reason to know it I will always be one of his greatest fans.
Anyway, how about giving us an even greater treat now via persuading Richard to help out with a more in-depth follow up article, hopefully featuring more of his own motorcycle industry pictures and memories, which I am quite sure would all be fascinating stuff?
Sorry if I sound biased, and as said, sadly I hardly know the man, but I do know a bit about motorcycle photography (three times motoring photographer of the year etc), and believe me Richard might hide his light under the proverbial, but in fact is one of the giants.
Don Morley, via email
Responses to “Appreciation of Adams”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015