Triumph 6T Thunderbird Gallery
The late Pete Sole, who owned this Triumph Thunderbird for over 20 years, was well-respected as a pragmatic restorer with a taste for vintage machinery. The Thunderbird was his first postwar heavyweight and he used it regularly, as a workhorse and tourer...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015