Rudge Special (1938) Gallery
Though it was called a ‘Special’ the so-named model was actually the cooking 500cc single in the Rudge range - much to the embarrassment of one concours judge who awarded it first prize in the Specials' Class at a classic show, much to the derision from Triton builders...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015