Norton Ariel Four Gallery
‘Specials’ are in a class of their own, particularly when it comes to taking on someone else’s unfinished project. Mike Lewis looks at the marriage of Ariel’s 997cc four-cylinder motor with Norton’s fine-handling wideline ‘Featherbed’ chassis...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015