Straight from the plate: Crystal Palace road races, September 1927 Gallery
London’s third and final road race meeting of the year was held at Crystal Palace on the penultimate weekend of September 1927. A crowd of 17,000 spectators came along to watch proceedings and were treated to a full programme of heats in the morning with 12 finals in the afternoon, the first of which was the 500cc Newmarket Cup Race...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015