Straight from the plate: Arpajon, August 1930 Gallery
At Arpajon, in August 1930, the Motorcycle Club de France organised its annual record attempts meeting, arranging for over four miles of the main Paris-Orleans road to be closed, so speed men from around the globe could congregate and attempt to establish new world’s bests...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015